Please take a look below to see our current job offerings. Check back often for new postings.
Evening Store Employee
Part Time: 20-25 hours/week
Evenings and Weekends
- Basic Tasks:
- Working with volunteers – ability to give clear instructions.
- Greeting and assisting members/customers.
- Running the cash register.
- Rotating and stocking products.
- Maintaining store cleanliness.
- Closing the store.
- Participation in monthly Store Collective meetings (for which worker will be paid). This is an attempt to create a culture of workplace democracy in the store.
TRAITS WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN APPLICANTS:
- Self-motivated and ability to make quick decisions.
- Ability to clearly communicate with volunteers, co-workers and members and be open to feedback.
- Organizational skills – ability to prioritize tasks and maintain focus in a fast paced environment.
- Customer service experience.
- Money handling experience.
- Stocking experience.
- Ability to follow established standard operating procedures.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays.
WAGE: Starting wage will be $10.10/hr after probationary period
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit resumes to co-op staff or email resumes’ to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.