Halloween Workers' Collective Meeting
- 1. The Anniversary party- The café is understaffed on that day, due to Mia and Nik being scheduled, and being unable to cover their shifts because they are preparing the meal. Café managers will talk to staff and find replacements.
- 2. Walk-in- The building inspector has given the go ahead on construction. The café will be closed for two days during the construction, most likely within the next couple of weeks. It is decided that Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the slowest days and would be the best to close on.
- Holiday Pies- customers have been asking for pie info, pie order forms are needed. Dawn will get out the forms asap.
- 3. Averages-This week- Total:2332.74 (up 38.74), café: 707.14(up 103.61) store:1559.91(down 175.45) Last year: T=2055.14, C=625.43, S= 1409.14
- 4. Paula’s review= completed
- 5. Thanksgiving hours: 7am-12pm. Shelly will work in the store, Tess will work in the café.
- Volunteer coordinator position. Interview process needs to be sped up. Shelly has given her availability. Dawn and Kathy must submit availability so that interviews can be set up.