Building & Maintenance
The Building and Maintenance committee has several responsibilities:
- Oversee regular maintenance and access to supplies.
- Inform finance committee of expected costs for upkeep.
- Coordinate art exhibitions in the café.
- Maintain inviting ambiance at the co-op.
- Maintain the membership database.
- Develop and maintain new member’s packet.
- Update and maintain access to membership brochures.
- Coordinate membership recruitment opportunities.
- Coordinate mailings to the members.
- Maintain communication opportunities between members and the co-op staff and Board.
- Communicate members’ suggestions and feedback to the appropriate committee and/or the Board.