Full to Part Time: 24-40 hours/week
- Serving in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Monitoring the quality of food served.
- Keeping the kitchen clean during and after one’s shift.
- Participation in monthly Café Collective meetings (for which worker will be paid). This is an attempt to create a culture of workplace democracy in the café.
TRAITS WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN APPLICANTS:
- Line and Prep cooking experience (familiarity with vegan & vegetarian food highly desirable).
- Commitment to the co-op ideal of workplace Democracy (whereby all workers share responsibility for making the café function smoothly).
- Good work history.
WAGE: Starting wage will be $10.10/hr after probationary period
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit resumes to co-op staff or email resumes’ to email@example.com
Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.