Hiring: Evening Store Employee
Store Evening Employee
Purpose: To ensure smooth daily store operations. Support evening volunteer staff. Complete daily closing procedures.
Status: Part time hourly, 30-35 hours. Reports to store coordinators and worker’s collective.
- Store Operations:
- Working and running the register and computer, as needed.
- Provide support to night time volunteer staff.
- Complete any receiving, stocking, and rotation of products that was not finished by the daytime shifts.
- Update pricing and price lists.
- Customer Service:
- Treat people fairly, consistently, and with respect.
- Answer questions and concerns of members and customers.
- Address suggestions, and complaints of members, customers, and volunteers.
- Provide product information and educational material to customers and staff.
III. Closing Procedures:
- Closing out the credit card and quest card terminals.
- Counting down the drawer, printing night time reports, and securing the night deposit.
- Ensuring that all the lights are turned off, the bathroom is clean, the outdoor chairs and tables are locked and the trash is removed.
- Setting the alarm system and securing the building.
- Self-motivated and ability to make quick decisions.
- Ability to clearly communicate with volunteers, co-workers, and members, and be open to feedback. Ability to provide support and training to volunteers.
- Organizational skills – ability to prioritize tasks and maintain focus in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer service experience
- Money handling experience
- Stocking experience
- Ability to follow established standard operating procedures.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, and holidays.
Apply: Please submit resumes to co-op staff or email resumes to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org